Learn more about plasma technology, the key to new processes with high potential for innovation, growth and sustainability.
Get to know the latest developments in industry and research and benefit from individual consultations with our experts. Visit our laboratories, where we offer you practical insights into the processes and systems.The event series "Anwendertage Plasmatechnologie" established at the INP and is aimed at companies in all industries with the aim of demonstrating plasma-based concepts and implementation strategies for industrial implementation.
- Production of thin films and nanomaterials for new energy technologies
- Utilisation of biomass as a renewable energy source
ENVIRONMENT AND AGRICULTURE
- Pollutant and germ reduction in room and exhaust air
- Chemical-free agricultural production and processing of food
- Process and wastewater treatment and cleaning
- Decontamination of sensitive surfaces and products in the hygiene area
- Surface modification of medical devices
- Immobilisation of biomolecules for applications in biosensors, microfluidics and biotechnology
Under the patronage of Harry Glawe, Minsiter of Economics, Employment and Health of the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.