DECLARATION On ACCESSIBILITY
This declaration on accessibility applies to: www.inp-greifswald.de
The Leibniz Institute for Plasma Research and Technology e.V. (INP) endeavours to make its website/mobile application accessible without barriers in accordance with § 14 paragraph 1 of the State Disability Equality Act of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (LBBG M-V) and the Barrier-free Information Technology Ordinance of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (BITVO M-V) as amended.
The legal bases are currently
- The Act on Equality, Equal Participation and Integration of Persons with Disabilities (State Disability Equality Act - LBGG M-V) - of 09.04.2020 and
- The Ordinance on the Procedure and the Competent Body for Accessible Information Technology pursuant to section 13 of the State Disability Equality Act and for the Further Implementation of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on Accessible Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Bodies (Barrier-free Websites Ordinance Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania - BWebVO M-V) of 23.09.2019.
Status of compatibility with the requirements
This website www.inp-greifswald.de is not yet compatible with the requirements of the LBGG M-V and the BITVO M-V. The incompatibilities and/or exceptions are listed below
The contents listed below are not accessible for the reasons given.
The following test criteria are currently not met and are therefore incompatible with the LBGG M-V and the BITVO M-V:
- In the website, headings are partially output by the screen reader as simple text. This makes it difficult for users without vision to recognise the page structure and cannot navigate specifically to headings.
- The visual representation of text and images of text does not have a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1, or 3:1 for large text.
- Text cannot be enlarged up to 200 percent.
- The contrast ratio of non-text content is not 3:1.
- All functionalities of the content cannot be operated by a keyboard.
- Headings and captions do not always clearly describe the subject or purpose.
- Captions do not include the visible text in the name.
- Information in easy language and in sign language is missing.
- The videos have no subtitles and no translation into German sign language.
- The pdf documents are not barrier-free.
We are working on the barrier-free implementation of the points listed here.
The Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (INP) e.V. is working to make its website accessible and thus to advance the barrier-free implementation of the points listed here in accordance with the Disability Equality Act of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (BGG M-V) of the Disability Equality Ordinance of the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (BGGVO M-V) in conjunction with the Barrier-Free Information Technology Ordinance (BITVO M-V).
Preparation of the Accessibility Declaration
This declaration was created on 23.03.2022.
The declaration was last reviewed on 14.04.2022.
Feedback and contact details
If you notice any deficiencies regarding the accessibility of this website, or if you have any comments or suggestions regarding accessibility, please send us an email. We will answer your questions as soon as possible, at the latest within the statutory period of six weeks. Thank you for your feedback.
Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (INP)
Felix-Hausdorff- Str. 2
D- 17489 Greifswald
T.: +49 3834 554 3886
You are not satisfied with the handling of your concern?
Or you have not received a response to your feedback within six weeks?
In this case, you can submit a request to the Monitoring Body for Digital Accessibility of Public Bodies M-V to review the regulations and measures mentioned in the Accessibility Statement. The monitoring body is responsible for the complaint and enforcement procedure according to § 2 para. 1 BITVO M-V. Upon your request, it will examine whether further measures are required vis-à-vis the public body. The complaint and enforcement procedure is free of charge for you as the complainant. You do not need legal assistance.
After receipt of the complaint, the following steps are taken:
- Checking whether actual accessibility violations can be identified.
- The public body is requested to remedy the deficiencies within a certain period of time. In return, it receives proposals for implementation.
- If the public body does not comply with the complaint, it must justify this to the monitoring body.
- All parties involved are informed about the status of the procedure.
- Conclusion of the enforcement procedure by a summary final communication to the complainant and explanation of the implementation.
- Informing the public body and the technical or legal supervisory authority responsible for it.
You can report your complaint in the following ways. Please provide us with your name, address, website/mobile application and the reason for the complaint.
Complaint form according to § 14 LBGG M-V:
Complaint form according to § 14 LBGG M-V
Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Sport of the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Monitoring Office for Digital Accessibility of Public Bodies M-V
Werderstr. 124, 19055 Schwerin
Independent of the complaint procedure, the enforcement procedure can also be initiated by the Monitoring Body for Digital Accessibility of Public Bodies M-V itself on the basis of identified deficiencies.